Kylie

Hey yall,

Ive realized that my comments are not posted publicly. I do not comment over the limit, I don't use profanity and I am almost positive i have not been blocked on each site that I comment a supportive message. Please help. Ive googled everything and still no answers.

Spe
Hey yall,

Ive realized that my comments are not posted publicly. I do not comment over the limit, I don't use profanity and I am almost positive i have not been blocked on each site that I comment a supportive message. Please help. Ive googled everything and still no answers.
spent little on site and after making account on it 24 horse you can post

Given the complexity of the spam filter, Google's rendering of people's account statuses, and the other commenting problems going on, it's hard to draw conclusions. It would appear that someone has one of your channels blocked, but a YouTube block does not (as far as I know) prevent replies on other people's videos, and a Google+ block should make his comments invisible to you. So, it may be just the vagaries of the spam filter.

What are your saying in the message? Even If it’s A little promotional sounding it will get sent to the spam section. Certain words YouTubers could have black listed.

Back