Commenting = More Contact Requests

Michael

I Love YTtalk
I have noticed this lately, when I dont comment so much with YTtalkTV I get like one or two contact requests per week but as soon as I comment say 5 videos in one day I get like 3 on the same day, anyone else noticed this? It is quite obvious theyre gathering more recent commenters channels to add :D

How do you add contacts? You removed the add to contact on the youtube user page. So How do I do this? I also always add people who add me. I don't comment alot though.

He'll teach ya :D

People do that to contact me? Wow they really take some time for that. Thanks for the video. If anyone know where Justin bought his t-shirt please tell me xD I also want own printed shirts but they are expansive.

People do that to contact me? Wow they really take some time for that. Thanks for the video. If anyone know where Justin bought his t-shirt please tell me xD I also want own printed shirts but they are expansive.
You can contact him on Youtube yourself, either on 5minvideomarketing channel (it's the channel of both, Justin and Tyrone), or on Justin's personal channel JustinTeohOfficial. Just send him a message :)[DOUBLEPOST=1348922563,1348922453][/DOUBLEPOST]If you contact through 5minvideomarketing you'll probably get Tyrone to answer you as he seems to be on that account more (I've messaged him a lot). But since they're friends, he can probably ask Justin and tell you his answer.

Back