Commenting = More Contact Requests

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have noticed this lately, when I dont comment so much with YTtalkTV I get like one or two contact requests per week but as soon as I comment say 5 videos in one day I get like 3 on the same day, anyone else noticed this? It is quite obvious theyre gathering more recent commenters channels to add :D

Reactions: Th3StuffShow

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I cba to add contacts. But I add anyone who wants to be my contact. So I can spam their inbox with my videos :D
I think thats why they gather them and add them, also theres a chance youre like who is this and go to look at their channel :D

Reactions: the9one8

JosPlays

Just being AWESOME
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
How do you add contacts? You removed the add to contact on the youtube user page. So How do I do this? I also always add people who add me. I don't comment alot though.

JosPlays

Just being AWESOME
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
He'll teach ya :D
People do that to contact me? Wow they really take some time for that. Thanks for the video. If anyone know where Justin bought his t-shirt please tell me xD I also want own printed shirts but they are expansive.

AYRENvids

I need to stop caring too much.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
People do that to contact me? Wow they really take some time for that. Thanks for the video. If anyone know where Justin bought his t-shirt please tell me xD I also want own printed shirts but they are expansive.
You can contact him on Youtube yourself, either on 5minvideomarketing channel (it's the channel of both, Justin and Tyrone), or on Justin's personal channel JustinTeohOfficial. Just send him a message :)[DOUBLEPOST=1348922563,1348922453][/DOUBLEPOST]If you contact through 5minvideomarketing you'll probably get Tyrone to answer you as he seems to be on that account more (I've messaged him a lot). But since they're friends, he can probably ask Justin and tell you his answer.

JosPlays

Just being AWESOME
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I really got to start commenting on videos again.
Me too. Long time since I actually watched youtube videos.

And I added some contacts to see if it works. You don't get a message when someone accepts, do you?

Itskamren

JEANYUSS
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
lol that probably explains when I get most of my contact request I have no idea who they are.