Killerkat

I'am a deadly shy person and can't say a word without being paranoid that one of my family can hear me talking to myself basically or that I'am going to mess up completely :( anybody have any tips to overcome shyness? or even just what to say?

sorry for annoyance XD Thanks :)

I 100% know what you feel. I'm also very self-aware and I don't like to have people in rooms next to where I record because I don't want to think they are hearing me and stuff. You should try to isolate yourself in the best way possible and simply talking.
Dont care about what other people will think. I know it's hard but it requires a bit of practice!

I 100% know what you feel. I'm also very self-aware and I don't like to have people in rooms next to where I record because I don't want to think they are hearing me and stuff. You should try to isolate yourself in the best way possible and simply talking.
Dont care about what other people will think. I know it's hard but it requires a bit of practice!
Thanks for the tip I'll try my best, I have a fairly large family so its pretty hard to find a empty room XD

I know it will sound cliche, but my best advice is to practice. Now when I mean practice, I don't just mean when you're on camera, but practice in real life as well. Some of the best people on camera have the exact same personality when they're in person. This way you don't have to fake anything. Shyness is not something you will just be able to overcome in a day. So take advantage of as many opportunities until it becomes natural. Consider reading books, watching videos, joining blab.im or periscope and speak with strangers on camera, and ask support from friends.

I know it will sound cliche, but my best advice is to practice. Now when I mean practice, I don't just mean when you're on camera, but practice in real life as well. Some of the best people on camera have the exact same personality when they're in person. This way you don't have to fake anything. Shyness is not something you will just be able to overcome in a day. So take advantage of as many opportunities until it becomes natural. Consider reading books, watching videos, joining blab.im or periscope and speak with strangers on camera, and ask support from friends.
I'll try that thank for the tips :)

As other people have said in this thread, practice is the key to success in any skill that is worth cultivating! Slowly expose yourself to the fear of being heard by others and you will be able to manage that fear better and even overcome it

As other people have said in this thread, practice is the key to success in any skill that is worth cultivating! Slowly expose yourself to the fear of being heard by others and you will be able to manage that fear better and even overcome it[/QUOTE/]
I'am trying, thanks for the tip :)

Back