Comment got marked as spam, while it wasn't spam

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Ahhh, didn't know that. Now that you say it, they did seem like general comments which you could place under any video. Don't know how to explain that better, but they look like comments which the guy had stored in a textfile, to paste them under videos. Thanks for the info.

Yeah, that's what it is. Youtube has detected he/she is making the same comment over and over in a short period of time and treats it as potential spam.

DoubleDingle

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Sometimes when a viewer leaves the same comment on different videos, like "Great Video Keep it Up!" YouTube notices that and automatically marks it as spam. As for not allowing you to approve, I think that was just a glitch in the system. Just refresh and try it again.

OzzyMikeNaz

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The filter seems to have a better safe then sorry programming.
I had the exact same problem today and also couldn't approve the comment until I left the page (to actually search how to approve the comment) and when I got back I could suddenly approve it. I think it picked up my one because the person had a link in it, even though it wasn't spammy it was suspicious enough YouTube said nope.

RedViperHD

Reaction score
Well, I like the better safe than sorry programming a lot then. Some people only want to comment to make you notice their channel, and they mostly don't even watch the video. It is the same on the Instagram account of my channel, where the comments don't even make sense with what you have posted.

Reactions: OzzyMikeNaz

Keyser Reveal

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
The comment was too short, that's why it was marked as spam. I get this a lot, along with comments containing links or emails..even sometimes when the word subscribe is in the sentence. Until late I've been able to approve them but recently there has been no approve option. Good luck

OzzyMikeNaz

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The comment was too short, that's why it was marked as spam. I get this a lot, along with comments containing links or emails..even sometimes when the word subscribe is in the sentence. Until late I've been able to approve them but recently there has been no approve option. Good luck
Not sure if you have seen, there seems to be a glitch where if you can't select approve, you need to leave the page and come back and it allows you to approve them all of a sudden.

ZakDTV

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
This makes me wonder if my comments are all going thru. I comment on all videos I watch right now but every comment is original. Does anyone have any stats on numbers of posts or whatnot that gets you marked as spam?

CMTXRATED

I Is Batman
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
So I uploaded a video on my channel today, and just saw that someone commented on it. Yay! But Youtube marked it as spam, while it wasn't spam at all. I tried to approve it anyway but couldn't do anything with the comment. So I thought that I should press the mark as spam button to unspam it, but that deleted the comment.

Can I get it back, and why didn't Youtube let me still approve the comment?[DOUBLEPOST=1486991147,1486990998][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry, placed it in the wrong forum :banghead2:
YouTube unsubscribe anyone who goes into spam which is bloody annoying.

dawn.p

Reaction score
some times people take YouTube videos as spam, its not spam its just that there probably being a** holes about it like that one person who dislikes a good video.

DarkCatalogvef

Reaction score
There are many different kinds of darknet marketplaces, some are specialized for particular types of products, such as counterfeit currency, or stolen credit card information in Sweden. The most famous example of a darknet market directory is <a href="https://darkcatalog.com/">darkcatalog</a>.