Vlog Collaborative Video About Being Different - All are welcome!

thefedoranerd

The nerdy guy in the cool hat!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey whoa, whoa, whoa!!!! is this still going on, or was the video already made? I did a questions tag once before and I had lots of fun making it. I wouldn't mind doing it again.
Sorry but i already have 11 people signed up to take part, i will be doing more videos like this in the future but this one is full sorry.

Reactions: xandru8

MarkRodriguez2012

Youtube Reviewer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Sorry but i already have 11 people signed up to take part, i will be doing more videos like this in the future but this one is full sorry.
No prob dude. Just keep me updated on the next time you do this. LOL What I get for not checking the collab forum often enough LOL.

thefedoranerd

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
It's hard to believe we have 11 people working on videos for this project and one person already turned in their footage!

Reactions: xandru8 and Jap

thefedoranerd

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
did you get mine ? from bacumon ? if not then I will send it again today
i don't think so the people who i know for sure i have already i have emailed back thanking them and asking them for their channel names so if you did not get a response then i did not get it.

thefedoranerd

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
twelve people are have signed up for the project and six have already turned in videos! the rest should be coming in over the weekend!

Thank you to everyone who commented and i wanted to say sorry to everyone who i did not have room for.

thefedoranerd

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Its done!!!! i just finished editing and i think it will be the best thing i have ever made! i am uploading now and it's set to publish on Tuesday January 28th at 12:00 pm eastern time.

Thank you everyone who took part!

Reactions: xandru8 and Jap