Vlog Collaborative Video About Being Different - All are welcome!

thefedoranerd

The nerdy guy in the cool hat!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I am not what you would call a cross section of acceptability in this world, I am a big guy and I am a big nerd. I have spent most of my life being made fun of for one or the other and I bet a lot of you have aswell. A youtuber I highly respect @AnnaLovesVlogging just made a video about dealing with depression and I feel inspired.

I made a video a little while back about how it’s ok to be different and I got so many responses from that video and I wanted to reach out to you amazing people and make another video. I am making a collaboration video about people who have been mocked, teased and hated for being different. Maybe you’re a nerd or you are a large person like me or maybe you are a Goth it does not matter.

This will be a video of many people answering the same questions and I will cut it together, links and annotations will be put in the video to your channel if you want. Questions about how you learned to be ok with who you are and how to love yourself.

Videos will be emailed to me directly so I can edit them but if they get too big you can send me a link to drop box or somewhere I can download it.

We are all different and we are all amazing and I feel like one way we find our voice and find out self’s is with our YouTube channels. We can be our self’s and we can share what we love with the world and I know for me it has been one of the best things I have ever done.

If you would like to take part please email me at thefedoranerd@gmail[dot]com and I will send you a list of questions.

No matter what kind of channel you have, if it’s a gaming channel or a vlog everyone is welcome! Make the best quality video you have the ability to and together we can show the world that it’s ok to be different!

Even if you don’t take part I just want you to know that I think you are amazing no matter what anyone else says, you are the only you in this world and I want you to be just the way you are!

Last edited:

thefedoranerd

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Well maybe not ALL of us :p

It's a cool project you're making, btw awesome email lol.
I changed that wording because I should not use "all" and thanks fedoranerd is my channel name too.

WeBeNerdin

Sensai
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Great thing you are doing here. Would love to get involved, but don't have a webcam. Would be happy to share out the video once it goes public. :D

thefedoranerd

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Great thing you are doing here. Would love to get involved, but don't have a webcam. Would be happy to share out the video once it goes public. :D
I love your videos, if you make a something with good audio I will use it!

AnnaLovesVlogging

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
By when would you need my video? If I have a little bit of time... I'm in! Can you email me the questions at annalovesvlogging @ gmail[dot]com?