Gaming Collaborative Small Channel Community Group

IndieMinty

Hey guys I didn't know how to word the title of the thread, but here is what I have in mind. A channel where we post our content (along side our own) in a channel dedicated to showing each others work, but under the same "roof". Much like Normal Boots and Hidden Block, but for small gaming channels like ours. Maybe like 5 or 6 guys/girls under the same "brand" with a custom intro to distinguish ourselves from other channels. It will allow us to have audiences from our fellow group members see the work of others and establish ourselves as a collective of gamers.

I worded this weird, if you want me to explain further I would be more than happy to.

Thanks Guys!

So this would be a channel where we post videos of us all together, as well as our independent videos?

Yup, its a gateway to get all of our videos shown to other members audiences and have a convenient place to post collabs between the members

Probably occasionally steam games and multiplayer games over the internet or being part of someones video in some way.[DOUBLEPOST=1419477736,1419477583][/DOUBLEPOST]If anyone who sees this, please offer suggestions other than my own, im down for open discussion cause I kinda want this to be a thing someday :D

Love your photo. Lucahjin? :p

Anyways. Seems like it'd be a good idea. I think I would want some sort of quality standard before I made a decision whether I want to join or not.

Love your photo. Lucahjin? :p

Anyways. Seems like it'd be a good idea. I think I would want some sort of quality standard before I made a decision whether I want to join or not.

Oh for sure! and Thank you! I myself am always getting better at the content I am putting out, I dont have much right now, but I havent uploaded a new series I have been working on. Ive been making youtube videos since 2007 when I was like 14 and Im 21 now so I have had my time to really think about perusing a youtube thing. What standard were you looking for?

Oh for sure! I myself am always getting better at the content I am putting out, I dont have much right now, but I havent uploaded a new series I have been working on. Ive been making youtube videos since 2007 when I was like 14 and Im 21 now so I have had my time to really think about perusing a youtube thing. What standard were you looking for?
More or less something that isn't based around Let's Playing or Live Commentary. HD, high production value. The works :p

Back