Gaming Collaborative Small Channel Community Group

IndieMinty

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys I didn't know how to word the title of the thread, but here is what I have in mind. A channel where we post our content (along side our own) in a channel dedicated to showing each others work, but under the same "roof". Much like Normal Boots and Hidden Block, but for small gaming channels like ours. Maybe like 5 or 6 guys/girls under the same "brand" with a custom intro to distinguish ourselves from other channels. It will allow us to have audiences from our fellow group members see the work of others and establish ourselves as a collective of gamers.

I worded this weird, if you want me to explain further I would be more than happy to.

Thanks Guys!

C

Caber

So this would be a channel where we post videos of us all together, as well as our independent videos?

IndieMinty

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yup, its a gateway to get all of our videos shown to other members audiences and have a convenient place to post collabs between the members

IndieMinty

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Probably occasionally steam games and multiplayer games over the internet or being part of someones video in some way.[DOUBLEPOST=1419477736,1419477583][/DOUBLEPOST]If anyone who sees this, please offer suggestions other than my own, im down for open discussion cause I kinda want this to be a thing someday :D

TheMentallyGaming

Reaction score
A teamspeak server would help with communication.
I'd be able to host one ( not 24/7 though )

Super Pawsitive

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Love your photo. Lucahjin? :p

Anyways. Seems like it'd be a good idea. I think I would want some sort of quality standard before I made a decision whether I want to join or not.

IndieMinty

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Love your photo. Lucahjin? :p

Anyways. Seems like it'd be a good idea. I think I would want some sort of quality standard before I made a decision whether I want to join or not.
Oh for sure! and Thank you! I myself am always getting better at the content I am putting out, I dont have much right now, but I havent uploaded a new series I have been working on. Ive been making youtube videos since 2007 when I was like 14 and Im 21 now so I have had my time to really think about perusing a youtube thing. What standard were you looking for?

Super Pawsitive

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Oh for sure! I myself am always getting better at the content I am putting out, I dont have much right now, but I havent uploaded a new series I have been working on. Ive been making youtube videos since 2007 when I was like 14 and Im 21 now so I have had my time to really think about perusing a youtube thing. What standard were you looking for?
More or less something that isn't based around Let's Playing or Live Commentary. HD, high production value. The works :p