Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Collaborations Forum Updated

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Michael, Sep 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael
    I Love YTtalk
    Hey everyone,

Today I have updated the Collaborations and Meet Ups forum to now have forums for each category, this is to help make it very easy to find what you are looking for, there is no need to select prefixes now you can simply browse into the forums and post up your own collaboration requests or take part in one.

You can check it out here:

http://yttalk.com/forums/collaborations-meet-ups.42/

We are hoping to have prefixes in the future for these forums allowing members to set their state or country which will be a nice addition.

We are also likely going to remove a few of the less popular ones and allow members to post those kinds of collaborations under Other to keep it lean as possible some examples would be the Dancing forum and Pets & Animals forum.

I hope you guys like this update, I think it will make the section better for everyone.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues posting within any of the new forums.

Thanks.

2. Selim Keles
    The True King
    Cash:
    $2,780
    It's actually heaps better good update

InstantGamerSauce and Michael like this.
  3. Kath
    True Wub :wub:
    Cash:
    $7,959
    It looks amazing :) Very nice and organized there!

Michael likes this.
  4. Unated
    Summer Lovin' Happened so faaaast.
    Cash:
    $548
    Hi Michael, great new little update/ addition to the forums, I hope this works, it seems really cool!

Kath and Michael like this.
  5. Munchito696
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $50
    Did you see that @Furry Gurus and I did an international collab experiment? You were gone when we were organizing it so you probably missed it. I'm trying to think of other ways to collab without being able to meet up since most of us live in different regions, my mind has been scattered lately though so I haven't had time to think about it enough. I think it would be cool to do a multi person multi genre collab, that will take some creativity though!

6. FraYoshi
    GNU lover ^^
    Cash:
    $100
    THANK YOU!!!!
    COOL!!!! :D

It was a gaming caos before!!! xDD

Michael likes this.
  7. Michael
    I Love YTtalk
    I am updating the collaborations forums at the moment, just making all the forums require a prefix so they stand out under What's New, at the moment they are blending too well with other threads also gave the least popular ones the chop :)

Dazb4t and FraYoshi like this.
  8. Dazb4t
    Trainee You Tube Extrodinaire.
    Cash:
    $15
    I really like the layout very easy to find exactly where you need to go. Thank you for this.

Michael likes this.
  9. iimjoeyy
    Cash:
    $28
    Oh I'm glad I came here to check out what's new.

10. Harpuia
    That "creepy" guy that makes Youtube videos.
    Cash:
    $24
    That works. I love the new layout too, it allows for more collab requests to go up instead of sinking down to the bottom. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.