Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everyone,

Today I have updated the Collaborations and Meet Ups forum to now have forums for each category, this is to help make it very easy to find what you are looking for, there is no need to select prefixes now you can simply browse into the forums and post up your own collaboration requests or take part in one.

You can check it out here:

http://yttalk.com/forums/collaborations-meet-ups.42/

We are hoping to have prefixes in the future for these forums allowing members to set their state or country which will be a nice addition.

We are also likely going to remove a few of the less popular ones and allow members to post those kinds of collaborations under Other to keep it lean as possible some examples would be the Dancing forum and Pets & Animals forum.

I hope you guys like this update, I think it will make the section better for everyone.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues posting within any of the new forums.

Thanks.

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
It looks amazing :) Very nice and organized there!

Reactions: Michael

Chance C

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Guru, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Other
Hi Michael, great new little update/ addition to the forums, I hope this works, it seems really cool!

Reactions: Kath and Michael

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hey everyone,

Today I have updated the Collaborations and Meet Ups forum to now have forums for each category, this is to help make it very easy to find what you are looking for, there is no need to select prefixes now you can simply browse into the forums and post up your own collaboration requests or take part in one.

You can check it out here:

http://yttalk.com/forums/collaborations-meet-ups.42/

We are hoping to have prefixes in the future for these forums allowing members to set their state or country which will be a nice addition.

We are also likely going to remove a few of the less popular ones and allow members to post those kinds of collaborations under Other to keep it lean as possible some examples would be the Dancing forum and Pets & Animals forum.

I hope you guys like this update, I think it will make the section better for everyone.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues posting within any of the new forums.

Thanks.
Did you see that @Furry Gurus and I did an international collab experiment? You were gone when we were organizing it so you probably missed it. I'm trying to think of other ways to collab without being able to meet up since most of us live in different regions, my mind has been scattered lately though so I haven't had time to think about it enough. I think it would be cool to do a multi person multi genre collab, that will take some creativity though!

FraYoshi

GNU lover ^^
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Vlogger, Designer, Animator
THANK YOU!!!!
COOL!!!! :D

It was a gaming caos before!!! xDD

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am updating the collaborations forums at the moment, just making all the forums require a prefix so they stand out under What's New, at the moment they are blending too well with other threads also gave the least popular ones the chop :)

Reactions: Dazb4t and FraYoshi

Dazb4t

Trainee You Tube Extrodinaire.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter, Reviewer, Other
I really like the layout very easy to find exactly where you need to go. Thank you for this.

iimjoeyy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Oh I'm glad I came here to check out what's new.

Harpuia

That "creepy" guy that makes Youtube videos.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
That works. I love the new layout too, it allows for more collab requests to go up instead of sinking down to the bottom. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.