Gaming Collaboration with other YouTube channels

MrMexitron

Hello, Martin here and I'm looking for some people to do some collabs with. I'm a pc gamer and I play a variety of games. I've done videos for 2 years but my channel been lost because of my friends decided to do a prank. Some on the games I have are Left4dead2, killing floor, europa universalis 3&4, and minecract. I'm willing to work with many people. I'm free almost all the time to do videos so time for me can be flexible. If your interested add me on skype it's martin.valle22

I'm a console gamer, so perhaps it'd be cool to work together on a piece giving views from both sides of gaming or something one day.

I can do killing floor, but i'm only really free at night, so just give me some details and we can maybe set something up.

That would be fun! Give me a few more details and I will think about it!
Well I'm free everyday from I wake up so 8-11 am to 3 or so pm Tuesday nd Thursday I have to turn in work at 1 so I'll be back at 2. I'm plannimg to do challenge maps like the escape, survival island, and others. I'm also willing to hear other ideas, mod showcasings, and a let's play

Reactions: Odd
Well I'm free everyday from I wake up so 8-11 am to 3 or so pm Tuesday nd Thursday I have to turn in work at 1 so I'll be back at 2. I'm plannimg to do challenge maps like the escape, survival island, and others. I'm also willing to hear other ideas, mod showcasings, and a let's play
So whats about the latest you can record?

Back