Gaming Collaboration with other YouTube channels

MrMexitron

Reaction score
Website
plus.google.com
I can do killing floor, but i'm only really free at night, so just give me some details and we can maybe set something up.
As stated I'm free all the time so if nights all you're available. I'm free from 6:00 pm pst until 3:00 am pst and that's a rough estimate since I xa n push the hours back if needed

Odd

Reaction score
Alright =) my skype is Urdnot Mex as well as my steam name.
Alright, I'll add you as soon as I'm on my Skype :3
Maybe we should do some kind of.. uhm... Regular Survival? It's pretty mainstream, but It's pretty fun with more than two people or so :3

MrMexitron

Reaction score
Website
plus.google.com
Alright, I'll add you as soon as I'm on my Skype :3
Maybe we should do some kind of.. uhm... Regular Survival? It's pretty mainstream, but It's pretty fun with more than two people or so :3
Yeah I'm down, just hit me up when you can and we can do some survival wand if you want people to join the more the merrier.

Freezedown

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I can record until 3am ir so sorry I did word that correctly. My bad but I can work later if needed but usually latest is 3am pst but I can push untill the next day.
Alright i'll add you on skype and we can work something out, i'm not able to record on the weekends but almost anytime next week is good for me.

Silverwolf45

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well I'm free everyday from I wake up so 8-11 am to 3 or so pm Tuesday nd Thursday I have to turn in work at 1 so I'll be back at 2. I'm plannimg to do challenge maps like the escape, survival island, and others. I'm also willing to hear other ideas, mod showcasings, and a let's play
Sorry then I most likely won't be able to at those times.:(