Gaming Collaborate on PS4 and PC for youtube

Wondrous

Looking for any youtuber who wants to collaborate and play together on PS4 and PC, i need someone who has some subs and gets some views and that way we can both help each other grow our channel!
I play pretty much any fun exiting game!
Open to almost any game!
Have to be a teenager around 16 and above!
My channel channel/UCg4CjTiUdUhveM8xB58wJDQ

Last edited:
hey i would love to collab with you visit me if you would like
hit me up on kik stealthelf32112 or ht me up on email stearisonimo@gmail.com or skype stealthelfgamingowner k so please let me know on those and i should get back to you i play on ps4 only

Hi, i would love to collab but i'm afraid you'll say no since i'm only turning 12 in a month. But, I have experience with editing and gaming. But another downside is my channel is fairly new with only 4 subscribers. Let me know if you're intrested. Thanks for your time.

Hi, i would love to collab but i'm afraid you'll say no since i'm only turning 12 in a month. But, I have experience with editing and gaming. But another downside is my channel is fairly new with only 4 subscribers. Let me know if you're intrested. Thanks for your time.
WOULD LOVE TO COLLAB WITH YOU
MY SKYPE IS KDS Gaming[DOUBLEPOST=1469320642,1469320442][/DOUBLEPOST]

I would collab with you
to contact me my skypwe is KDS Gaming

Back