Vlog Collab ,Youtube Friends, Box For Box

Hi Every one reading have collbs really helped any of you guys out?

• Total voters

Ron Mann

YTtalk Mad
Im llloking for people to collab with in the future that doesnt mind collabing with me. I also want actual youtube freinds . we can watch each others videos and stuff like that exchange kicks and box for box with each other...hostly it doesnt really matter who you are as long as you vlog or make comedy/ rants. Thats all...Thanks For Watching:twins:

Im llloking for people to collab with in the future that doesnt mind collabing with me. I also want actual youtube freinds . we can watch each others videos and stuff like that exchange kicks and box for box with each other...hostly it doesnt really matter who you are as long as you vlog or make comedy/ rants. Thats all...Thanks For Watching:twins:
I'm a musician, so can that help?

To answer your question in the polls collabs are one of the best and most efficient ways to grow a small channel. Without them it makes it very hard to grow organically. I once got 2000 subscribers over night from a collab that I was in for like 5 seconds.
But I am always down to make new YouTube friends!

Hey man! I am new to YouTube and I vlog! I would love to be friends, watch each others videos, and would really like to do box for box. Let me know if you are interested :)

Back