Vlog Collab ,Youtube Friends, Box For Box

Hi Every one reading have collbs really helped any of you guys out?

• Total voters

Ron Mann

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian
Im llloking for people to collab with in the future that doesnt mind collabing with me. I also want actual youtube freinds . we can watch each others videos and stuff like that exchange kicks and box for box with each other...hostly it doesnt really matter who you are as long as you vlog or make comedy/ rants. Thats all...Thanks For Watching:twins:

LuiC

I sing and vlog stuff
Reaction score
Im llloking for people to collab with in the future that doesnt mind collabing with me. I also want actual youtube freinds . we can watch each others videos and stuff like that exchange kicks and box for box with each other...hostly it doesnt really matter who you are as long as you vlog or make comedy/ rants. Thats all...Thanks For Watching:twins:
I'm a musician, so can that help?

PressRecord

Daily Vlogs on a Daily Basis!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
To answer your question in the polls collabs are one of the best and most efficient ways to grow a small channel. Without them it makes it very hard to grow organically. I once got 2000 subscribers over night from a collab that I was in for like 5 seconds.
But I am always down to make new YouTube friends!

Reactions: Ron Mann

Ron Mann

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Thanks for resading and ive nevfer done a collab so this will be a new experience for me

Ron Mann

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
I think the one problem with collabs sometimes is where you live. We are all around the world!
All you would have to do is make your part of the collab and then i make my part and then posted as unlisted and i download it and edit it....etc

LiveByZack

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey man! I am new to YouTube and I vlog! I would love to be friends, watch each others videos, and would really like to do box for box. Let me know if you are interested :)

swtcndy

Reaction score
I would like to collab with you my channel is beauty and hair mostly. I do want to do some vlogging on my channel