Comedy Collab with me! I NEED FUNNY PEOPLE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChewChomps

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Ok, so lemme break it down for ya'll...

I'm looking for funny people to do vlog-style comedy with me on my channel. Talking about things like relationships, social media issues, popular topics, random stuff, yada yada yada. Now, I'm a pretty loud, energetic dude so I would want someone around my level of energy, but if you're funny as heck and have a good on-screen personality then that works just fine with me too. Point is, I want you to be funny. I don't care whether you have 1 subscriber or 1,000,000 (of course, if you have 1,000,000 subscribers I might be just a BIT more inclined to work with you...aaaaaaaaaaaand a bit more lenient as to what kinda thing we should do in the video), or whether you record from a webcam or a professional studio (as long as you can give me a video that's 360p and above, we're Gucci) but as long as we can make a great video out of it, I'm happy.

So with that being said, who wants to collab with me, the evil dictator that I seem to be? :p Check out my channel DJADv3 to see what I'm like (I'd compare myself to ThisIsACommentary, SpokenReasons, JayFluent, TravieBased and TimothyDeLaGhetto) and if you're interested then hit me up!
Hey man. Sounds like fun. You still doing this?

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
so what you wanna camtasia some skype convos? Or do live hang outs? I always try to skype first and check the chemistry before committing to anything, but as far as me being energetic and funny........ yeeeeaaahhh......

Adrian Marioghae

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian
so what you wanna camtasia some skype convos? Or do live hang outs? I always try to skype first and check the chemistry before committing to anything, but as far as me being energetic and funny........ yeeeeaaahhh......
Skype works for me :) The question is...do you deserve such an honour?!

Nah, just kidding :p It's DJADv1

Reactions: Symph

FantasyGamerX

'Cause Grades.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Gamer
Hey! I'm Funny!!! Pick me Pick me!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.