Comedy Collab with me! I NEED FUNNY PEOPLE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrian Marioghae

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian
Ok, so lemme break it down for ya'll...

I'm looking for funny people to do vlog-style comedy with me on my channel. Talking about things like relationships, social media issues, popular topics, random stuff, yada yada yada. Now, I'm a pretty loud, energetic dude so I would want someone around my level of energy, but if you're funny as heck and have a good on-screen personality then that works just fine with me too. Point is, I want you to be funny. I don't care whether you have 1 subscriber or 1,000,000 (of course, if you have 1,000,000 subscribers I might be just a BIT more inclined to work with you...aaaaaaaaaaaand a bit more lenient as to what kinda thing we should do in the video), or whether you record from a webcam or a professional studio (as long as you can give me a video that's 360p and above, we're Gucci) but as long as we can make a great video out of it, I'm happy.

So with that being said, who wants to collab with me, the evil dictator that I seem to be? :p Check out my channel DJADv3 to see what I'm like (I'd compare myself to ThisIsACommentary, SpokenReasons, JayFluent, TravieBased and TimothyDeLaGhetto) and if you're interested then hit me up!

Christopher Johnson

I Bring You Good Things!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I'm down, look at some of my videos, you can judge if I'm funny or not. if you like my content just inbox me :D

Adrian Marioghae

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
I'm down, look at some of my videos, you can judge if I'm funny or not. if you like my content just inbox me :D
You seem to be quite lowkey in comparison to me. If you check out my videos, you'll see that I'm ALWAYS buzzing. Do you think you could match that kind of energy?

JollyDangerous

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian
Whats up homie Im down for a colab. I would compare myself to Tobuscus because of all the diffrent vids he does but I just do them all on one channel instead of three. I would say a little Timothydelaghetto also. Check out my stuff let me know what you think. Annoying a** people was a rant, check your breath was a skit, and I have other shorts.

Adrian Marioghae

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
I'll take a look when I'm back from work :)
Coolio. Let me know when you do. Watch about two or three videos to get a real feel for it and hopefully we can make a video together soon :)[DOUBLEPOST=1368512533,1368512322][/DOUBLEPOST]
Whats up homie Im down for a colab. I would compare myself to Tobuscus because of all the diffrent vids he does but I just do them all on one channel instead of three. I would say a little Timothydelaghetto also. Check out my stuff let me know what you think. Annoying a** people was a rant, check your breath was a skit, and I have other shorts.
First of all, that Tom And Jerry hat in your Annoying a** People rant was DOPE! Secondly, I reckon we could do a collab :) Our styles are similar so we could do something. Have you seen the videos I make?

Reactions: JollyDangerous

JollyDangerous

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian
First of all, that Tom And Jerry hat in your Annoying a** People rant was DOPE! Secondly, I reckon we could do a collab :) Our styles are similar so we could do something. Have you seen the videos I make?
Thanks man I really like that hat as well! Yea I seen 1 or two of your videos. I seen the more things guys do that aint cute videos. Are there any in particular that you want me to see? :)

Adrian Marioghae

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Thanks man I really like that hat as well! Yea I seen 1 or two of your videos. I seen the more things guys do that aint cute videos. Are there any in particular that you want me to see? :)
I reckon all of the ones in the "Not Cute" series are worth watching. They're my most recent funny ones and some of my more popular ones. As long as you search "Cute" on my channel you should be able to find them

Status
Not open for further replies.