Vlog Collab Anyone? :3

KeirMeDear

The Dear of Keir
Before I say anything I just want to know if anyone would want to do a collab, This isn't 100% definite. Just getting a general view of things.

But its literally as the title suggests. I'm from England and can't travel far so anywhere that can get a bus from Milton Keynes / Northampton. Thinking maybe a challenge (Cinnemon / Tin can / something like that).

If anyone would be interested just reply to this post. Who knows, Get enough of us and it could become a meetup thing :D

lol well long distance collabs are a bit easy if you wanna do something "Talk" related, like we share our views on a subject(In a funny way or at least entertaining manner), i would not turn down the collab.

lol well long distance collabs are a bit easy if you wanna do something "Talk" related, like we share our views on a subject(In a funny way or at least entertaining manner), i would not turn down the collab.

Haha, Just watched a bit of your video and looks good, And sounds like fun XD

I wouldn't mind doing some sort of challenge collab or a collab of any kind, I live in London so I'm not too far from you.

Before I say anything I just want to know if anyone would want to do a collab, This isn't 100% definite. Just getting a general view of things.

But its literally as the title suggests. I'm from England and can't travel far so anywhere that can get a bus from Milton Keynes / Northampton. Thinking maybe a challenge (Cinnemon / Tin can / something like that).

If anyone would be interested just reply to this post. Who knows, Get enough of us and it could become a meetup thing :D
I'd loveee to do a collab but have no way of getting there, as every time i'm in Northampton I'm with my family! If there was a way to work around it that'd be so good!

I'd loveee to do a collab but have no way of getting there, as every time i'm in Northampton I'm with my family! If there was a way to work around it that'd be so good!
Ah :/ We could try to find a way around it XD Even if it means meeting up in town for like an hour to just do a vlog XD

Ah :/ We could try to find a way around it XD Even if it means meeting up in town for like an hour to just do a vlog XD
Yes, if we could do that it'd be great! I'll have to message you on here when i'm in town next, or if i pass my driving test I may be able to drive up in the near future depending on how things pan out :biggrin:

Back