Vlog Collab Anyone? :3

KeirMeDear

The Dear of Keir
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Before I say anything I just want to know if anyone would want to do a collab, This isn't 100% definite. Just getting a general view of things.

But its literally as the title suggests. I'm from England and can't travel far so anywhere that can get a bus from Milton Keynes / Northampton. Thinking maybe a challenge (Cinnemon / Tin can / something like that).

If anyone would be interested just reply to this post. Who knows, Get enough of us and it could become a meetup thing :D

Sinc

Mr Not That Famous
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
lol well long distance collabs are a bit easy if you wanna do something "Talk" related, like we share our views on a subject(In a funny way or at least entertaining manner), i would not turn down the collab.

KeirMeDear

The Dear of Keir
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
lol well long distance collabs are a bit easy if you wanna do something "Talk" related, like we share our views on a subject(In a funny way or at least entertaining manner), i would not turn down the collab.
Haha, Just watched a bit of your video and looks good, And sounds like fun XD

KeirMeDear

The Dear of Keir
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
please note, im crazy in so many ways and forms so the video will turn into something comedic but weird all in the same.
haha, Sounds awesome XD I'll PM you :3

RoarsTV

Rawwwwwrrrrrr
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I wouldn't mind doing some sort of challenge collab or a collab of any kind, I live in London so I'm not too far from you.

KeirMeDear

The Dear of Keir
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I wouldn't mind doing some sort of challenge collab or a collab of any kind, I live in London so I'm not too far from you.
Sounds good XD Will need to take some planning though as I have no mode of transport atm ;_;

Anouskaisobell

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Before I say anything I just want to know if anyone would want to do a collab, This isn't 100% definite. Just getting a general view of things.

But its literally as the title suggests. I'm from England and can't travel far so anywhere that can get a bus from Milton Keynes / Northampton. Thinking maybe a challenge (Cinnemon / Tin can / something like that).

If anyone would be interested just reply to this post. Who knows, Get enough of us and it could become a meetup thing :D
I'd loveee to do a collab but have no way of getting there, as every time i'm in Northampton I'm with my family! If there was a way to work around it that'd be so good!

KeirMeDear

The Dear of Keir
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'd loveee to do a collab but have no way of getting there, as every time i'm in Northampton I'm with my family! If there was a way to work around it that'd be so good!
Ah :/ We could try to find a way around it XD Even if it means meeting up in town for like an hour to just do a vlog XD

Anouskaisobell

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ah :/ We could try to find a way around it XD Even if it means meeting up in town for like an hour to just do a vlog XD
Yes, if we could do that it'd be great! I'll have to message you on here when i'm in town next, or if i pass my driving test I may be able to drive up in the near future depending on how things pan out :biggrin: