Gaming CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey i'm interested i love collabs and i do wanna be succeful also i work hard i try to upload 3 times a week namely on m/w/f but yea if you want i would love to try let me know also i love doing what i do i'm a slow learner but i think we could work out at 248 subs not nearly as known compared to my twitch but hey would be awesome let me know also i'm 28 hope that ain't too old! XD

Yo I am 18 and very interested in joining your group I got 160+ subs mainly because of lack of exposure and my channel was made 6 months ago and for a wile I only posted tf2 content but as of 2 weeks ago i quit tf2 and decided to branch out to gmod, Ultimate Chicken Horse, H1Z1, and other pc games. So if you like my content and are willing to make an exception I would gladly join your group.

discord: Le Pinkie#8774

"The core of becoming successful on YouTube is to also surround yourself with successful people."

Hello and welcome to this post, me and a couple of friends are looking for more people to collaborate with. Our group so far consists of:

HardcoreNoob (Me) – 26k subscribers
Sven – 5k subscribers.
Ekanta – 5k subscribers
Ux – 8k subscribers

We don't mind collaborating with smaller channels as long as you are 18+ professional and have a decent microphone for recording. We play all sorts of games from Dead by daylight, Gmod, Gang Beasts, Speedrunners, Ultimate Chicken Horse, and newer games that we get from developers.

Currently we have about 4-5 core members to our group, but we’d like to have more serious people. We need a few requirements before you could be considered to join.

Requirements:
-Must post periodically and be active Must have decent looking channel Minimum 700+ subs.
-Must be willing to either do key requests for games (we will teach you how to do this) or at least spend a bit to have the games the rest of the group has.

Do not be intimidated. If you are interested to play and record some game and grow our channel together, then please let us know, and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Send us your links, and we will review you and send you a message!
You guys got a scary amount of subs compare to me but im always down for a gaming session. I can buy some games if i really wanted to and i'm already accredited on keymailer. I play with bigger channels before, so dont worry about view leeching. Besides i'm a sheep who wouldnt want that on the team. ALso i saw that this was almost months ago im not sure if you guys are still looking for others. XD

Last edited:
Hi my name is Kevin, I am 17 years old looking for someone to collaborate with, I have 1k subs, but I recently decided to expand my platform of games and I would like it if we could help each other out since I am new to the pc world. I dedicating most of my summer to YouTube and my channel is growing decently right now. I also am dedicated to posting everyday or every other day. Let me know what you think, if you can't contact me through YouTube my email is kmarzan15@gmail.com (I have all the updated equipment to make videos and I have a great sense of humor, so yea lmk)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back