Gaming CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

hardcorenoob

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
"The core of becoming successful on YouTube is to also surround yourself with successful people."

Hello and welcome to this post, me and a couple of friends are looking for more people to collaborate with. Our group so far consists of:

HardcoreNoob (Me) – 26k subscribers
Sven – 5k subscribers.
Ekanta – 5k subscribers
Ux – 8k subscribers

We don't mind collaborating with smaller channels as long as you are 18+ professional and have a decent microphone for recording. We play all sorts of games from Dead by daylight, Gmod, Gang Beasts, Speedrunners, Ultimate Chicken Horse, and newer games that we get from developers.

Currently we have about 4-5 core members to our group, but we’d like to have more serious people. We need a few requirements before you could be considered to join.

Requirements:
-Must post periodically and be active Must have decent looking channel Minimum 700+ subs.
-Must be willing to either do key requests for games (we will teach you how to do this) or at least spend a bit to have the games the rest of the group has.

Do not be intimidated. If you are interested to play and record some game and grow our channel together, then please let us know, and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Send us your links, and we will review you and send you a message!

sphamedia

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Im totally up for getting involved, i make videos with alot of editing and research but recently ive been getting alot of traction on streams.

I have a background in wed design and analytics and youtube is an evolution of that, I basically treat it like i did my job so professionalism is the name of the game. I dont have the sub count im not going to lie but my views and engagement is beter than others my size, with almost 8000 minutes watched on my last stream alone.

If your not up for it thats totally cool, but could you let me know? thanks

Magicturtle

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I love that you are colabing like this. Great way to grow!

GamingMax

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
"The core of becoming successful on YouTube is to also surround yourself with successful people."

Hello and welcome to this post, me and a couple of friends are looking for more people to collaborate with. Our group so far consists of:

HardcoreNoob (Me) – 26k subscribers
Sven – 5k subscribers.
Ekanta – 5k subscribers
Ux – 8k subscribers

We don't mind collaborating with smaller channels as long as you are 18+ professional and have a decent microphone for recording. We play all sorts of games from Dead by daylight, Gmod, Gang Beasts, Speedrunners, Ultimate Chicken Horse, and newer games that we get from developers.

Currently we have about 4-5 core members to our group, but we’d like to have more serious people. We need a few requirements before you could be considered to join.

Requirements:
-Must post periodically and be active Must have decent looking channel Minimum 700+ subs.
-Must be willing to either do key requests for games (we will teach you how to do this) or at least spend a bit to have the games the rest of the group has.

Do not be intimidated. If you are interested to play and record some game and grow our channel together, then please let us know, and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Send us your links, and we will review you and send you a message!
Hey man ill be glad to join you guys if want check out my channel and maybe we can talk on discord.
My dicord is : GamingMax#1825
Or skype : roey9634 OR GamingMax
Steam: GamingMax
P.S Im 19 years old
Ok so i do record dead by daylight , Gmod , and Gang beasts and basically like you said everything thats new and popular you can check if you want to and i just like to have fun and create funny moments and im creating my own thumbnails.

Last edited:

Sibernethy

Questin' for a Jestin'
Reaction score
Website
www.sibernethy.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi there! Seems like the only game we have in common right now is Gmod but that's a fun game, and we can start there.

I have 787 subscribers (last I checked) and command about 100-200 views per video on average. My channel can be found in my forum signature. The link works and everything. Send me a message when you consider having me on with you guys! I haven't done a Garry's Mod video in forever but if you take a look at my most recent Minecraft videos, you can get a good idea of what I do with my channel.

I use a lot of sound effects and music in my videos.

ZavNation

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey there!

I'm not a big channel, but I do upload about five times a day.
Monday through Friday is my schedule and I do a variety of games. From call of duty to Overwatch pretty much name it and I should have it.
I started taking YouTube seriously when I learned new things about editing and thumbnail creations.

I wanted to meet new people in general and this seemed like a good time so here I am.

------
You can check out my content and see if it's to your liking and if you do end up liking it, message me whenever haha

The Josh Bates Vlogs

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
This looks like fun , sadly i am just starting my gaming channel. I have high end equipment , PS4 , XB1 and PC , Rhode Podcast mic etc. I have been very consistent on my main channel but not found the right group for the gaming stuff. In addition i am wait for fibre optic as my internet is good for playing but awful for uploading.

Captain Ros

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey there... I'm above 6k now... if you find me interesting - write :) I will not post a link because I worry that i'm gonna break some of the forum's rules.

Tritega

I've Got It
Reaction score
Hey, I am interested but I have 140 subs which are increasing by the day, unfortunately not a lot of people know my channel yet but I hope they will in the future. I am active on my Youtube on a daily basis, I record, edit and offer entertainment to my viewers. I hope a consideration can be made, as I would love to collaborate with more people and grow together.

Status
Not open for further replies.