Services [CLOSED] BoltDesign's YouTube Banners, Avatars, Thumbnails - All your graphic needs here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please would you look at my thread requesting a Channel Art Banner and matching logo in the Requests Section!

also contact me via skype: IAmConnor18

I am also offering Publicity on a 5K subscriber channel, and videos over 500,000 views.

If you can contact me on that thread that would be awesome.

-Fezous
Only take £, not interested in publicity, thanks!

Hey man love love lvoe what you do, i plan on getting a package this friday but question do you do face illustrations as logos?
I'm not doing any illustration work at the moment, sorry :)[DOUBLEPOST=1413625767,1413625744][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'll be doing business with you at the end of the month, man.
Sounds awesome![DOUBLEPOST=1413625783][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wow, your work is awesome
I try my best haha :D

I absolutely love your designs. I am interested in a few custom youtube thumbnails designs. Let me know what is the best way to connect with ya. You can reach me via twitter or youtube.

Wanna talk business with you sometime, ready to do some business with you. Hope to chat with you on Skype soon.

I need your services. Are you still offering the $50 gold package?
Of course mate, just add my skype: bolt-design, sorry for the late response![DOUBLEPOST=1414760763,1414760729][/DOUBLEPOST]
I absolutely love your designs. I am interested in a few custom youtube thumbnails designs. Let me know what is the best way to connect with ya. You can reach me via twitter or youtube.
Best way to contact me is through skype: bolt-design :)[DOUBLEPOST=1414760785][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wanna talk business with you sometime, ready to do some business with you. Hope to chat with you on Skype soon.
Sounds good, i'll be on skype. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back