Services [CLOSED] BoltDesign's YouTube Banners, Avatars, Thumbnails - All your graphic needs here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarmack

Rhetorical Porcupine
Reaction score
Possibly interested in a combination of Gold and Twitch packages. Let me know when you're available for new work. It's likely a sizable job which would take some time I'm sure. I've about had it with free GFX.

The focus would be on my existing gnome logo, but the targets I'd be after are:

YT Banner, YT Outro Card, Twitter header, Thumbnail Template, Custom video layout, Twitch Online/Offline banner, 5X overlays (4 person podcast, 3 person podcast, 4 and 3 person podcast with video screen, basic streaming overlay), Twitch outro card.

Reactions: BoltDesign

Perro V

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian
Sweet, awesome to know you're still around, homie. I'll be trying to contact you soon.

Reactions: BoltDesign

BoltDesign

Hi =D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Possibly interested in a combination of Gold and Twitch packages. Let me know when you're available for new work. It's likely a sizable job which would take some time I'm sure. I've about had it with free GFX.

The focus would be on my existing gnome logo, but the targets I'd be after are:

YT Banner, YT Outro Card, Twitter header, Thumbnail Template, Custom video layout, Twitch Online/Offline banner, 5X overlays (4 person podcast, 3 person podcast, 4 and 3 person podcast with video screen, basic streaming overlay), Twitch outro card.
I got you, just hit me up on skype: bolt-design and i'll message you when I'm open for work! :)

Sweet, awesome to know you're still around, homie. I'll be trying to contact you soon.
Sounds good, very sorry for having to drag this on so long!

BoltDesign

Hi =D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Small update w/ new banner example, outro card & logo.. :)

Niflick

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey Bolt,

I wanted to know if you do digital illustrations (cartoony style characters and scenery). I'm looking for a youtube avatar, youtube banner, twitter and instagram profile pictures / banners.

All the artwork will be original, I have an idea for all of it but I just wanted to know if you can do this before I contacted you on Skype.

Last edited:

BoltDesign

Hi =D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Hey Bolt,

I wanted to know if you do digital illustrations (cartoony style characters and scenery). I'm looking for a youtube avatar, youtube banner, twitter and instagram profile pictures / banners.

All the artwork will be original, I have an idea for all of it but I just wanted to know if you can do this before I contacted you on Skype.
hi, would you be able to post some examples? it doesn't have to be anything specific, i just need to know what style you're looking for :)

Niflick

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hi, would you be able to post some examples? it doesn't have to be anything specific, i just need to know what style you're looking for :)
Thanks for the quick reply!

Below is a couple examples of the art style I'm looking for.

Let me know if it's possible, thanks :)

BoltDesign

Hi =D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Thanks for the quick reply!

Below is a couple examples of the art style I'm looking for.

Let me know if it's possible, thanks :)
Nope, I don't have a tablet so I wouldn't be able to, but I wish you the best of luck in finding someone that'll fulfil your graphical needs :)[DOUBLEPOST=1424364136,1424364105][/DOUBLEPOST]Thread CLOSED for the meantime. Not taking any commissions, don't know when I'll be back.

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Nope, I don't have a tablet so I wouldn't be able to, but I wish you the best of luck in finding someone that'll fulfil your graphical needs :)[DOUBLEPOST=1424364136,1424364105][/DOUBLEPOST]Thread CLOSED for the meantime. Not taking any commissions, don't know when I'll be back.
Hello :) Please let me or Michael know if you'd like it reopened, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.