Other Cincinnati Ohio Meetup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PressRecord

Daily Vlogs on a Daily Basis!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
GambitFilmz is based in Cincinnati, we would love to do a meet-up.[DOUBLEPOST=1365017707,1365017630][/DOUBLEPOST]GambitFilmz is based in Cincinnati, we would love to do a meet-up.
Sweet! We both do sketch material so that works out great. So far you are the only one who is interested on here though xD I can bring a few other youtubers.

Tadjh

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I'm from Cincinnati, but now live in LA. Wish I could do a meetup back home, that'd be sweet!

NoxPhoenix

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sweet! We both do sketch material so that works out great. So far you are the only one who is interested on here though xD I can bring a few other youtubers.
Cool, I like your channel too. I am pretty good with VFX so a meetup would be pretty cool. What part of Cincy are you from BTW?

PressRecord

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Cool, I like your channel too. I am pretty good with VFX so a meetup would be pretty cool. What part of Cincy are you from BTW?
Thanks man, it's relatively new. We just started the channel and are trying to swap from our old one.
I'm currently living in west chester during the weeks and going to school in Mason. Where are you located?

NoxPhoenix

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I live in the Anderson area.
Let me know if there is anything I can do to help. (With the meetup, or any of your videos, or anything at all!)

PressRecord

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I live in the Anderson area.
Let me know if there is anything I can do to help. (With the meetup, or any of your videos, or anything at all!)
Can you pm me your email so we can chat? Thanks!

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
The OP of this thread hasn't been back to the forums in a long time, so I've locked this to prevent confusion about active collaboration threads. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.