Other Cincinnati Ohio Meetup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PressRecord

Daily Vlogs on a Daily Basis!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey guys this is just a shot in the dark. I currently don't have anything scheduled but I am looking to see who may and may not be interested in doing a meetup in the Cincinnati area. It's been a while since there has been one in this area and I'd like to try to set one up!

ToLegit4U

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
What are you exactly trying to set up? A tournament or something?

PressRecord

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
That's a different idea, but simply a Youtuber meetup where Youtubers can gather and discuss their goals and plans with youtube, collaborate and network. Youtube is all about networking and meetups are good opportunities to do so.

ToLegit4U

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
That's a different idea, but simply a Youtuber meetup where Youtubers can gather and discuss their goals and plans with youtube, collaborate and network. Youtube is all about networking and meetups are good opportunities to do so.
Yeah thats a good idea! You just need to get enough youtubers!

MattZ

YouTube Networks Addict!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Wish I lived near! I really wanna go to a youtube meet up

PressRecord

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Yeah thats a good idea! You just need to get enough youtubers!
cool well I'll start planning on it! we've done a few and they've been pretty sucessful overall. It's just a matter of finding people who are interested.

NoxPhoenix

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
GambitFilmz is based in Cincinnati, we would love to do a meet-up.[DOUBLEPOST=1365017707,1365017630][/DOUBLEPOST]GambitFilmz is based in Cincinnati, we would love to do a meet-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.