Services Cheap and Affordable High Quality GFX!! *FREE AVATAR/OUTRO PER ORDER (TILL MAY 31)

I know it's not in my position to be so pushy, but I'm just wondering when the banner would be made? Thank you, and sorry for asking :)

This week :)[DOUBLEPOST=1404292120,1404291990][/DOUBLEPOST]

Hi. I'm done with your banner. Could you please give me your skype ID so I could send you a preview~ and so we can talk more about what to change and such. if you would like any changes made.
or your email If you don't have skype.

Last edited:
UP!
UPDATE: NEW DESIGNS ADDED[DOUBLEPOST=1404738306,1404685155][/DOUBLEPOST]
I know it's not in my position to be so pushy, but I'm just wondering when the banner would be made? Thank you, and sorry for asking :)

I'm done with your banner. I'm very sorry that it took so long. but anyway, could you give me your email so I can send it to you? thanks : )[DOUBLEPOST=1404823532][/DOUBLEPOST]UP~

Once you get all caught up with the others I would love some work done.

I'm almost caught up with the others. Only one left. There are still two but they still haven't given me the complete details. So I still haven't made them yet. You could send me the details if you want to. So I can start it right away after I finish theirs : ) Or make yours first in case the two still haven't sent me the details yet.

UP!
UPDATE: NEW DESIGNS ADDED[DOUBLEPOST=1404738306,1404685155][/DOUBLEPOST]

I'm done with your banner. I'm very sorry that it took so long. but anyway, could you give me your email so I can send it to you? thanks : )[DOUBLEPOST=1404823532][/DOUBLEPOST]UP~
Thank you so much! I owe you one! :)

Back