Services Cheap and Affordable High Quality GFX!! *FREE AVATAR/OUTRO PER ORDER (TILL MAY 31)

Any discount for new Youtubers? I want 2 works. Banned and Outro, send me message please.[DOUBLEPOST=1407797071,1407765222][/DOUBLEPOST]Thanks for response :). Please send me your skype. I cant reply msg XD......

Any discount for new Youtubers? I want 2 works. Banned and Outro, send me message please.[DOUBLEPOST=1407797071,1407765222][/DOUBLEPOST]Thanks for response :). Please send me your skype. I cant reply msg XD......

Just wanted to say thanks for making the Banner. It's an amazing product! :D Later on down the road I may contact you about a corresponding avatar to go with it. :happy:

Just wanted to say thanks for making the Banner. It's an amazing product! :D Later on down the road I may contact you about a corresponding avatar to go with it. :happy:

No problem! :D
And feel free to message me anytime once you're ready to order~ : ) Thanks again for ordering![DOUBLEPOST=1407836875,1407835958][/DOUBLEPOST]up~ new design added : )

1. Channel Name/Text you want in your banner - PoisonousAvacado
2. Preferred color for your banner or text - Green
3. Sub texts/links (twitter,fb,etc.) - Twitter : @theriseofpa Instagram @adamakanesquik Twitch @PoisonousAvacado
3. Any specific logos or characters you want to have in your banner - maybe a cod character or a cartoon avocado
4. Additional Details/Request -make it look vibrant and eye-catching, sharp, simple, neat.... but nasty. Thanks man! <3

Hi there,
I notify the community, I desist from this work. This person offered me two dates and were not met.
Maybe this person has many problems, I'm not one to judge, I just need a quick job.

I also recommend that the user has already made other great works.

Greetings.

Hi there,
I notify the community, I desist from this work. This person offered me two dates and were not met.
Maybe this person has many problems, I'm not one to judge, I just need a quick job.

I also recommend that the user has already made other great works.

Greetings.

Hi. I sincerely apologize for not keeping my promise and wasn't able to make your banner and avatar in time. I really can't avoid being busy since I'm a student and we had projects to finish this week. I'm finally done with our project (filming) and our exams are already over so I'm pretty sure I'm very free this week. I'm willing to give you more discount since I owe you an apology. But if you'e not satisfied with that or if you already have someone who'll make your banner and avatar then it's fine. Thanks anyway for your interest and again, I'm very sorry.[DOUBLEPOST=1408784401,1408783666][/DOUBLEPOST]UP~
[NEW DESIGNS ADDED]

Taking orders again! Exams are finally over so I'm very free this week : )

Back