Services Cheap and Affordable High Quality GFX!! *FREE AVATAR/OUTRO PER ORDER (TILL MAY 31)

Hi there,
I notify the community, I desist from this work. This person offered me two dates and were not met.
Maybe this person has many problems, I'm not one to judge, I just need a quick job.

I also recommend that the user has already made other great works.

Greetings.
Depending on your budget, I can help you with that order on a minimum 2 day guarantee. :)

- Zack

Hey guys - just wanted to post on here. I just got my graphics from Monica and I love them!!!! She did a great job and worked super fast. If you're looking for someone to do Channel Art, Facebook Banners, Outro's etc. You'll be super pleased with her work! She's fantastic!!!

Hi Guys! Monica here~ I've been doing graphics for almost 2 years and I'm planning to work as a graphic designer in the future so doing all this is a great start for me to build up my portolio and experience as well. I've made graphics before for free but since It really takes a lot of time and effort to do graphics I decided to charge a little fee. Don't worry,I won't charge high and the gfx i'll be making is really affordable .I'll make sure that my customers won't regret ordering from me : )

PRICE: (Examples below)

YOUTUBE:

BANNER/CHANNEL ART - 4$
CUSTOM AVATAR/CARTOON - 4-6$
OUTRO CARD - 1.50$
THUMBNAILS - 1$

SOCIAL MEDIA:

FACEBOOK COVER - 4$
TWITTER HEADER - 4$

OTHERS:
WALLPAPER VERSION OF YOUR BANNER - 2-3$

Service Includes:
-Unlimited changes to your banner until you're satisfied.
-Better work and quality than before.

Please Provide me with the following details;

1. Channel Name/Text you want in your banner -
2. Preferred color for your banner or text -
3. Sub texts/links (twitter,fb,etc.) -
3. Any specific logos or characters you want to have in your banner -
4. Additional Details/Request -

Or we could talk through skype. Please add me: Monica.Stefane
Payments via paypal.

Some examples.

BANNERS:

View attachment 19525
View attachment 19530
View attachment 19526
View attachment 19718
View attachment 19527
View attachment 19528
View attachment 19531
View attachment 19529
View attachment 19685
View attachment 19719
View attachment 19686
View attachment 20564
View attachment 20565
View attachment 19678
View attachment 19962
View attachment 21743
View attachment 21744
View attachment 21742
View attachment 21741
View attachment 21745
View attachment 21913
View attachment 22242
View attachment 22241
View attachment 22240
View attachment 22411
View attachment 22410

View attachment 19694
View attachment 19695
View attachment 20570

CUSTOM AVATAR/CARTOON:

View attachment 20636

OUTRO:

View attachment 19963

Wallpaper:

View attachment 19696
I am interested in both a thumbnail and an outro card, please add me on skype if you have that for easier conversations (mikekemp6)

Hello Monica I was wondering if you would like to redo my channel art I love the ones I have now but they are all pixelated. I would also like to put a fox into the astronaut suit. Please get back to me

Hello Monica I was wondering if you would like to redo my channel art I love the ones I have now but they are all pixelated. I would also like to put a fox into the astronaut suit. Please get back to me

Sure thing~ I would love to : )
Do you have skype? If you have one. Please give me your skype so we can talk there : )[DOUBLEPOST=1409582433,1409582380][/DOUBLEPOST]
I messaged you on skype

Are you sure? I didn't receive any. What's your skype? : )

Shoutforme and thanks for the response! :)

Sure thing~ I would love to : )
Do you have skype? If you have one. Please give me your skype so we can talk there : )[DOUBLEPOST=1409582433,1409582380][/DOUBLEPOST]

Are you sure? I didn't receive any. What's your skype? : )

Purchase a YouTube banner, had very small issues with her accidentally setting the link to private and had to wait about 15hours to get a reply for her to eventually then set it to public so i could actually download it, but after that everything was fine, decided to pay a bit extra for the good work, high quality graphics, would recommend.

Back