Channel Review Request

Hi TN7. I liked your channel personally. The thumbnails are great. Your SEO sucks :chicken2: ..which means you ain't getting the views you deserve for your effort. I didn't check your keywords but I can see your not using the description at all. Make it keyword rich. Take your spoken script and use it to write a description of your video- that will then have lots of relevant keywords. Also try using a couple of cheat titles. Everyone does it. Example 'Best' Nova Launcher review instead of Nova Launcher review. Or 'top', 'how to' 'how-to' 'Fast' 'Easy' "Video' 'Most' '5 ths..' top 5 that' ..those are a few. Search almost anythin and 1st page hits annoyingly are titled 'BEST or MOST something or other bs. If you can't beat em join em.

Reactions: TN7
Hi TN7. I liked your channel personally. The thumbnails are great. Your SEO sucks :chicken2: ..which means you ain't getting the views you deserve for your effort. I didn't check your keywords but I can see your not using the description at all. Make it keyword rich. Take your spoken script and use it to write a description of your video- that will then have lots of relevant keywords. Also try using a couple of cheat titles. Everyone does it. Example 'Best' Nova Launcher review instead of Nova Launcher review. Or 'top', 'how to' 'how-to' 'Fast' 'Easy' "Video' 'Most' '5 ths..' top 5 that' ..those are a few. Search almost anythin and 1st page hits annoyingly are titled 'BEST or MOST something or other bs. If you can't beat em join em.

Thanks a bunch! I never really thought of using the description like that before. I'll also try to use cheat titles as well without looking like an annoyance.

Back