Channel Review Request

TN7

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Just wondering how I could improve my channel and feedback would really help. I'm a bit concerned about how often I upload and my thumbnails. I would also like some thoughts on the some of my newer videos as well and how the narration is. Also I seem to get a decent amount of views and not really seeing subscriber gain, so some tips would be appreciated.

Thanks!

buzzcuts

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Ranter
I find your topics pretty unique and the narration very clear and helpful; production qualities are good overall. I don't think your sub count is too low for the number of videos/views, but definitely if you could find a way to post consistently on a weekly basis I'm sure it would help. Thumbnails aren't bad, although sometimes I Find the text a bit intrusive.

Reactions: TN7

TN7

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I find your topics pretty unique and the narration very clear and helpful; production qualities are good overall. I don't think your sub count is too low for the number of videos/views, but definitely if you could find a way to post consistently on a weekly basis I'm sure it would help. Thumbnails aren't bad, although sometimes I Find the text a bit intrusive.
Thanks for the feedback. I'll try to start uploading more often and fix up future thumbnails.

SlugoGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
The video and audio quality of your videos is pretty good. The thumbnails appear to be the standard for these kind of videos on YouTube. Maybe you could do something more specific to your channel that makes your brand stand out. Maybe a border or an icon or something?

TN7

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Thanks, might make an icon later on.

Johnjackallen

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I think you're on the right track, videos are clear and easy to follow, thumbnails are nice (Maybe a little too basic, just need something unique to make them stand out) But I think the big problem is that you don't upload very often, so if you can get a more regular upload schedule and just keep improving your videos then I think that should help!

TN7

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I think you're on the right track, videos are clear and easy to follow, thumbnails are nice (Maybe a little too basic, just need something unique to make them stand out) But I think the big problem is that you don't upload very often, so if you can get a more regular upload schedule and just keep improving your videos then I think that should help!
Appreciate it! Improve thumbnails and uploading schedule.

Reactions: Johnjackallen

Hulusi

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Same problem

Onyx Arcane

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Onyx believes there are not alot of problems except the thumbnails. You need to stand out, even just a little bit, from the rest by upgrading them. Onyx Arcane here tries to much sometimes with the thunbnails so there are such things as going overboard. I would suggest a less busy background to showcase your items. Like your ,"Google now launcher" video and your ,"iPhone 4 S camera" video. As for Onyx, the thumbnails i use suits Onyx's personality. Dont do what Onyx does:) KEEP IT GOING!!

TN7

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Onyx believes there are not alot of problems except the thumbnails. You need to stand out, even just a little bit, from the rest by upgrading them. Onyx Arcane here tries to much sometimes with the thunbnails so there are such things as going overboard. I would suggest a less busy background to showcase your items. Like your ,"Google now launcher" video and your ,"iPhone 4 S camera" video. As for Onyx, the thumbnails i use suits Onyx's personality. Dont do what Onyx does:) KEEP IT GOING!!
Thanks Onyx! Much appreciated.