Channel Review. Am I doing it right?

Hello Don!
My first impressions are very positive - the channel art is good, you've got great charisma, editing is stellar (I'm no editing expert, just sharing my Boki in 5... cents... ok, that joke was funnier in my head).
I'm not a fan of electronics, in any shape or form, but if I was, I'd definitely sub. :) Just keep at it and you'll do fine.
Thanks for the feedback

Hello !

That's how I film my videos too, the smartphone rules...

To me you're doing a lot of things right and you have the views to show for it.
a good presenter useful info a bit of humour
Sound and lighting are ok, still a little room for improvement on the lighting.
now regarding the artwork They say it's efficient to have your face in the thumbnail, with a bit of text. so I wouldn't change that.
Instead I would try something new on the banner, instead of those three pictures of you even though they're fun, why now for instance get a cartoon version of you drawn and a title next to it was something like that, it would give it a little more edge.
my two cents

So, I finally got a couple of softboxes and they definitely help the quality. Thanks

Last edited:
Hey Don. I like your thumbnails a lot. Very eye catching. The only thing that jumped out (or didn't) to me is the titles. Like
"Samsung Gear 360 Camera. Do you think it's worth it?" could be a little more exciting.. It sounds like it may be an expensive camera? How about something like, "CHA-CHING! Review of Samsung Gear 360 camera!" That's my two cents, take it for all it's worth :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Don. I like your thumbnails a lot. Very eye catching. The only thing that jumped out (or didn't) to me is the titles. Like
"Samsung Gear 360 Camera. Do you think it's worth it?" could be a little more exciting.. It sounds like it may be an expensive camera? How about something like, "CHA-CHING! Review of Samsung Gear 360 camera!" That's my two cents, take it for all it's worth :)
Thanks. I appreciate the feedback. I hadn’t thought about that. I will look into making the titles more appealing.
I have been racking my brain as to why I’m not getting subs and views. That may be it.

Back