Cash is back and better than ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prices could rise at some point in the future, as things grow here its only natural for it to go up, I would of course announce any changes like that though and those are likely a long way off yet :D

I see what youre saying but I needed to make this achievable and not too cheap at the same time so it is valued, 200 is how much we charged for banners when we had them per month and you get a whole lot more with this plus this is making the best features of the forum a whole load more special to have. It is still 1 cash per post and 2 cash per thread. Others can buy you VIP too so if you ever run out and you know someone they might offer to buy you for one month, perhaps even for a favour.

If you post ten times a day without posting any threads in 20 days you would have VIP for a month, if you posted twenty times a day you would have it in ten days, it seems a lot more achievable when you look at it like that :) I do see where youre coming from all the same man :)[DOUBLEPOST=1347668507][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh I forgot to add, you can just opt to buy one of the other packages if you dont have enough at some point, they arent as good as the VIP Membership but you do get a taste of the perks from the whole package.
i see so am i gonna lose my video link since im not VIP?

Prices could rise at some point in the future, as things grow here its only natural for it to go up, I would of course announce any changes like that though and those are likely a long way off yet :D
Oh, you bet they'll grow :D

i see so am i gonna lose my video link since im not VIP?

Thats correct, until you change it though it will remain basically and the same with any other features that are listed as not available, you just wont be able to update it without it going. I understand some people wont be happy about this but I want these features which are beneficial to be something people can earn and enjoy having, it will really show in the long run who are interested in spending their time here too and enjoying the community rather than seeing it as a place to promote as they will only get such promotional features by being involved, otherwise they will miss out. I hope people understand though and I do understand that you may be annoyed slightly by the change over.

Thats correct, until you change it though it will remain basically and the same with any other features that are listed as not available, you just wont be able to update it without it going. I understand some people wont be happy about this but I want these features which are beneficial to be something people can earn and enjoy having, it will really show in the long run who are interested in spending their time here too and enjoying the community rather than seeing it as a place to promote as they will only get such promotional features by being involved, otherwise they will miss out. I hope people understand though and I do understand that you may be annoyed slightly by the change over.
Hmm I kinda dislike this a little bit, I don't know :( That is one of the 2 ways to promote your channel after the banners dissapeared.

yea i dont like the vip idea its very cliche but its not about me its about the betterment of the site and i do believe this will make the community more active

Thats not the whole point of being here which is why I believe these changes are for the good of the site, we are not a promotion forum and I dont want people to be here for that reason alone since we have a few promotional features. As a VIP you do get to have a video in your signature or if you purchase one of the extra packages, that is something which you can earn to have :)

Thats not the whole point of being here which is why I believe these changes are for the good of the site, we are not a promotion forum and I dont want people to be here for that reason alone since we have a few promotional features. As a VIP you do get to have a video in your signature or if you purchase one of the extra packages, that is something which you can earn to have :)
At least it's not expensive so not that big of a deal :D

yea i dont like the vip idea its very cliche but its not about me its about the betterment of the site and i do believe this will make the community more active

Thanks for understanding man, honestly this will help distinguish those who love being here from those who are only here to promote. I hope it does too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back