Cash is back and better than ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everyone this is quite a big announcement for YTtalk and everyone involved. Cash is now back and better and more valuable to have than it ever was and this announcement will let you know everything that is changing.

We now have a brand new Shop section which you can access in the navigation at the top of the site allowing you to purchase VIP Membership at YTtalk, VIP Membership is absolutely awesome and allows for so many more benefits over not having VIP Membership.

We have made some changes to non-VIP Membership which is what everyone will currently have and these are also outlined below, we have made these changes to make YTtalk cash have good value and also so that VIP Memberships are valued.

I have outlined the differences between having a VIP Membership and not having a VIP Membership so the benefits are clear to you all.

First and foremost VIP Membership is available on a monthly basis and you can purchase it yourself by going to the Shop and choosing to purchase VIP Membership using your forum cash from there.

Non-VIP Membership

Bumping Privileges:

Max Scheduled at once = 1
Limit per day = 2
Per Thread Per day = 2
Max Promo Threads Per Day = 1

Various Other Settings:

Custom Usertitle = Not Available

Video in Signature = Not Available

Maximum Signature Images = 1

Maximum URLs in Signature = 0

VIP Membership

VIP Memberships come with some great benefits and best of all you stand out with purchasing it.

When posting on the forums as a VIP Member you will have a star beside your username, a coloured username and your avatar box is coloured differently too.

Everything that comes with VIP Membership allows you to stand out more around the forums and we hope you love the benefits of having it. You dont only get these benefits you also get all listed below too!

Bumping Privileges:

Max Scheduled at once = 2
Limit per day = 4
Per Thread Per day = 4
Max Promo Threads Per Day = 2

Various Other Settings:

Custom Usertitle = Available
Video in Signature = Available with a maximum of 1
Maximum Signature Images = Available with a maximum of 3
Maximum URLs in Signature = Available with a maximum of 4

How can I buy VIP Membership?

Buying VIP Membership is very simple and you can purchase it right now by clicking on the Shop link at the top of the site and then going through with a purchase. You can even set it to auto renew when it runs out to automatically use your forum cash for it. VIP Membership is on a monthly basis and expires after 30 days unless set to auto renew.

How much is VIP Membership?

VIP Membership costs $200 or 200 YTtalk Cash per month. We have decided on 200 as it is an achievable amount of cash for active members but not so out of reach for newcomers to the site.

What are these other packages?

The other packages allow you to try out a few of the VIP Membership features at half price, this means if you havent got enough for VIP one month you can simply purchase a smaller package instead.

Can I buy VIP Membership for another member?

You certainly can simply enter their username when making a purchase and uncheck your own if youre not buying for yourself and they will be given VIP for 1 month from the date of purchase.

Notes:

At present the VIP Membership colours are blue mostly, the colours for VIP are not set in stone and may change over the coming days, weeks or months, they will of course always be different in order to stand out. Blue at the moment is seemingly the best colour for them.

Forum cash can still be used for purchases of banners, backgrounds and other graphics within the graphics forum.

Posting videos within your thread to pose as a signature when you do not have VIP will be considered spamming and or promoting within irrelevant threads/posts and account limitations are put in place when circumvented.

stratafm

Ryan of the WWW
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Vlogger, Ranter
I'm glad it's back too. :)

I'll be a VIP in a day or so. :D My last promotional banner purchase kinda broke my bank. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.