Can't make Thumbnails

here's what i've come up with for your portal videos in 10 minutes XD
zj9vmx.png

Like that, I'd love to do that, but I can't! I suck!

I'm not sure XD i just picked one from my font list, however, there's a site called picfont, i'd suggest using that if you aren't good at graphics stuff, you just upload a picture, type out your words and move them to wherever you want them on the picture and save it, boom, easy thumbnail that looks impressive, go try it out :D

I'm not sure XD i just picked one from my font list, however, there's a site called picfont, i'd suggest using that if you aren't good at graphics stuff, you just upload a picture, type out your words and move them to wherever you want them on the picture and save it, boom, easy thumbnail that looks impressive, go try it out :D

Still, I suck at thumbnails. :p[DOUBLEPOST=1396784586,1396784407][/DOUBLEPOST]Can you tell me what you googled to get that Portal background?

I just put a drop shadow on it using gimp2 and then copied and pasted it around so it was around the whole letter instead of just one side, but if you go on picfont, it does that for you so you wouldn't have to worry about that stuff then :)

I just put a drop shadow on it using gimp2 and then copied and pasted it around so it was around the whole letter instead of just one side, but if you go on picfont, it does that for you so you wouldn't have to worry about that stuff then :)

Don't want to copy yours though. Plus, that image you found is a wallpaper made by someone else so don't want to get it taken down. What if I use a screenshot of the game and blur it and then do the Portal logo and ect, would that work?

Don't want to copy yours though. Plus, that image you found is a wallpaper made by someone else so don't want to get it taken down. What if I use a screenshot of the game and blur it and then do the Portal logo and ect, would that work?

That's kind of what I did with my gaming thumbnails just not with the logo, I can't tell if it will work though because that channel hardly gets any traffic :(. Also try to be consistent between different series, it makes your channel look less confusing :).

Back