Can't make Thumbnails

Epic12

I Love YTtalk
Hey everyone,

I have been running my channel for little over 4 months and it's not very good. :(

In a bad mood because someone said to me that my channel's thumbnails are rubbish, can anyone give me some tips by checking out my channel?

Thanks

I feel like too much is happening in your thumbnails, maybe make something simpler. Also, make sure all text is very easy to read. For some of them it's too hard to read the text like in the Minecraft Hunger Games and Blockheads thumbnails.

I feel like too much is happening in your thumbnails, maybe make something simpler. Also, make sure all text is very easy to read. For some of them it's too hard to read the text like in the Minecraft Hunger Games and Blockheads thumbnails.
Any ideas for the toy ones? I can easily do the gaming ones. Any tips?

f**k them, my thumbnails are nothing but pictures with words on them xD

Yay!

Any ideas for the toy ones? I can easily do the gaming ones. Any tips?
I'm no expert on thumbnails, but maybe just find a picture of the toys, add a solid background, then just write "Toy Review" or something. Just a thought, I've never actually seen a toy review video or a thumbnail for one.

I'm no expert on thumbnails, but maybe just find a picture of the toys, add a solid background, then just write "Toy Review" or something. Just a thought, I've never actually seen a toy review video or a thumbnail for one.

Still not feeling like I can do them. Plus, with my starting my Twitch up, it's hard to make graphics for that as they look like a 5 year old made them.

it's easy to make a thumbnail, you just need to start with a blank image (1280 x 720 in resolution) then add a picture of the game or video topic, then add your text over the top in a bold (thick) font, in a colour that stands out so you can read it. try to keep all your text the same colour so that it doesn't look too messy, i'll make you a quick example for one of your videos.

it's easy to make a thumbnail, you just need to start with a blank image (1280 x 720 in resolution) then add a picture of the game or video topic, then add your text over the top in a bold (thick) font, in a colour that stands out so you can read it. try to keep all your text the same colour so that it doesn't look too messy, i'll make you a quick example for one of your videos.

Thanks. :) I try, but everyone says they're rubbish.

here's what i've come up with for your portal videos in 10 minutes XD
zj9vmx.png

Back