Can Subscribers See A Unlisted Video?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GooberVlogs

Happy New Year
Wazzzup YTTalkers =)

I might have heard this wrong but I know subscribers get notified when you upload a video and a unlisted video can only be seen by a link... right.. But since they are subscribers does that count as the link being sent to them???

I usually like to upload a video unlisted but add tags and all that other stuff later but do my subscribers get notified when a unlisted video is up?? cause most of the time I don't even have a good thumb nail up until it's public, I know this sounds dumb but I pretty sure subscribers ONLY!!! see a videos if it's public right??

I'm pretty sure that if you unlist the video, Youtube will eventually remove it from your subscriber's feed.

You can put unlisted videos in a playlist and they will be viewable to people watching the playlist.

I'm pretty sure that if you unlist the video, Youtube will eventually remove it from your subscriber's feed.

You can put unlisted videos in a playlist and they will be viewable to people watching the playlist.

^----- this

Also if you upload the video and is being unlisted while uploading you know the editing tittle etc when uploading it wont appear to your subs until you hit public but if it is on a playlist it can be seen

as long as the video is private or unlisted, no one will see it not even your subscribers, so you are safe :)

Hi and welcome to YTtalk. :)

This thread is old. Please don't bump very old threads - It is likely that some of the people are no longer active here and it is very confusing for those who are. ^^

Tip: You can see when a member was last online by hovering your cursor over their username below their avatar.

Feel free to start a new thread discussing this topic or reply to a more recent existing thread (less than 1 month old is recommended.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back