Can I get a Truthful channel review?

LunaNoshi

Liking YTtalk
Hello! I've had this youtube channel for around 4 years now, and only recently started to polish it and be active. I upload videos about every day. Sometimes i don't feel like editing so there inst one up. Or i didn't get any funny content. so my uploading is spastic and i think that's okay personally. At least for now.

Mostly i want to know if my channel is eye catching when you goto it. I've made everything by myself and personally think it looks very nice. I try to make simple thumbnails that are eye catching, and can tell their is work put in.. (sometimes i do just steal them ill be honest)

If you would take time to watch some videos id appreciate that. But this is a channel review that i would like. Tell what have i done wrong with the art/branding. Is it too simple? is it just fine?

i dont personally sub to people on their channel art, but when its nice and inspiring i do like it!
let me know what you think!

Be painstakingly honest. I can take it.

(there is a lot of swearing around my channel! so be careful of that!)

Since i cant seem to get my channel button working im gonna post a link
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnb5O3oOcc54CzY82WOGTAg

I think that your banner is super cute, but the bad thing is that it made my expectations really high. You're a girl gamer, right? You should use that to your advantage (not saying put your boobs out like every other girl). If I go to a gamer channel, I expect to see a badass girl enjoying, getting p****d at video games! Maybe show your face to build a connection with your viewers. Also, your "welcome to my channel" vid... i wish there was more to it. I wanna know WHO you are, what you offer, why I should be there. I know it's hard- I've been putting off making one haha When it comes to thumbnails, some of them are honestly a little eehhhh. If you're going to leave a pic of what's happening in the vid at least make it something interesting, and/or put interesting colors to draw the eye there. I know it's hard for gamers on YouTube because there are so many, but if you offer something someone else isn't- you'll have a good chance. :D

Back