Can i ask you something ?

PhysicsFreak101

What a Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It's just something that really ticks me off, even if it isn't directed towards me, and I said I wasn't trying to send hate, just trying to make you aware, cause I don't think that many people are really aware they are doing it. I think it's great that you are trying to help, and I'm just trying to help you with something that I find might be a problem.

MrBigKid

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Oof, that's another thing that ticks me off, talking in a condescending way towards me. I may be young, but that doesn't mean I haven't seen some s**t, or that I am of a lower-intelligence than you. It especially ticks me off when people say "Your just a kid, you can't be stressed out", because feeling like you are multiple people all at once fighting for control over one body whilst having to live your life is kinda stressful. I'm not trying to send any hate towards you, but I just am warning you to not call people names like "bud" and "buddy", cause it gets really annoying.
And before you quote me, why don’t you quote the entire statement to keep it in context. What ticks me off are people that get offended for absolutely NOTHING

PhysicsFreak101

What a Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It's not nothing, it's the condescending way that people talk to each other with, and I am guilty of this as well, but I do try to talk to people like we are both on even ground. I can be offended, and you can take my advice or leave it, but I don't want to start a war over this, cause then I'll be going against my own morals.

MrBigKid

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
It's not nothing, it's the condescending way that people talk to each other with, and I am guilty of this as well, but I do try to talk to people like we are both on even ground. I can be offended, and you can take my advice or leave it, but I don't want to start a war over this, cause then I'll be going against my own morals.
I’m fine with that, I don’t understand why being called Bud, Buddy or Friend is being talked to in a condescending way. People refer To me as all of the above. I have 100% intention on helping the OP. Yeah I called him bud, I’ll also call my son Bud, I call my bro bud as well.
I’ll drop it, I don’t intend to start a war with you either, just defending myself against accusations.

Reactions: allthingstodd

PhysicsFreak101

What a Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
We are sorry for what Aaron said, forget about this whole thing, and none of it matters, we don't care! :)

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
You need to be already famous or put out consistent videos for years

PhysicsFreak101

What a Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I love how yall are messing with them, I wanna join in!

I've heard that if you pray to the YouTube Gods, It can even take 2 days. Personally, I pray to the Recording Gods for good content, but you do you.

allthingstodd

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Reporter, Vlogger, Comedian, Commentator
I’m fine with that, I don’t understand why being called Bud, Buddy or Friend is being talked to in a condescending way. People refer To me as all of the above. I have 100% intention on helping the OP. Yeah I called him bud, I’ll also call my son Bud, I call my bro bud as well.
I’ll drop it, I don’t intend to start a war with you either, just defending myself against accusations.
Hey! I just visited your Channel and its really cool. You're thumbnails are VERY good also. I'm gonna show some love