Can i ask you something ?

makisddm

Reaction score
hello, I am makis started youtube chanal like two weeks ago and currently have 4 subs how long till I get my first 1 million subs?

Reactions: Dave2017

PhysicsFreak101

What a Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If you keep uploading videos consistently, and you get lucky, it could take anywhere between 3-8 years, YouTube is not a "get-famous-quick" thing, it takes a lot of time and effort.

Reactions: Michael Linson

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hahaha good question:) I don´t know if you expect a serious answer to this one????:)

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
It depends on what kind of videos you have and the quality of the videos as well!
It will take a long time to get the subscribers. I could guess that you only do this just to get famous, which will make it harder, since people will see through it and are less likely to subscribe!

PhysicsFreak101

What a Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
What really ticks me off is when people think that YouTube is an easy way to get famous and make money, especially when they say "If you're not at 100,000 subs in 2 months, you just must really suck." They have no concept of the actual amount of effort that goes into maintaining a YouTube channel and growing it. When I asked my friends at school how long they thought it would take to get 100 subs, they said "Well, growth on YouTube is exponential(true), and that means it's pry gonna take a long time to get to your first 100 subs(true), but you will start growing faster and faster after that(true), so I would say about a week to get 100 subs(wtf). And when I ask them how long it takes to make a video, they are like "For a 10 minute funny moments video, there is pry a lot of editing involved(true), and since you subtitle them that pry takes a while(true), so I would say about 3 hours(WTF ARE YOU SAYING). YouTube is actually one of the most time-consuming jobs there is, but it lets you have the freedom of doing what you love, so I'm gonna stick with it, but if you're in it for the fame, there are MUCH easier ways to do it.

MrBigKid

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
YouTube takes a lot of work. Hours and hours of editing, video sorting, and consistency.
YouTube isn’t very friendly towards some of the content I produce, but after about 9 months of being actively producing, I’m sitting just shy of 300 subs.
It’s gonna take work bud!

PhysicsFreak101

What a Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It’s gonna take work bud!
Oof, that's another thing that ticks me off, talking in a condescending way towards me. I may be young, but that doesn't mean I haven't seen some s**t, or that I am of a lower-intelligence than you. It especially ticks me off when people say "Your just a kid, you can't be stressed out", because feeling like you are multiple people all at once fighting for control over one body whilst having to live your life is kinda stressful. I'm not trying to send any hate towards you, but I just am warning you to not call people names like "bud" and "buddy", cause it gets really annoying.

MrBigKid

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Oof, that's another thing that ticks me off, talking in a condescending way towards me. I may be young, but that doesn't mean I haven't seen some s**t, or that I am of a lower-intelligence than you. It especially ticks me off when people say "Your just a kid, you can't be stressed out", because feeling like you are multiple people all at once fighting for control over one body whilst having to live your life is kinda stressful. I'm not trying to send any hate towards you, but I just am warning you to not call people names like "bud" and "buddy", cause it gets really annoying.
Wow, that kind of caught me off guard. I was honestly trying to give my input and experience and you slam me for it? I didn’t know you were a kid, I don’t know who you are at all. I don’t really care to be honest.
I was referring to the OP... this wasn’t even directed towards you at all. WTF do you think you are calling me out for trying to help? You need to learn to work with society a little bit, and if you are offended by me helping someone ELSE out and referring them to Bud... you seriously need to lighten up. We’re all working towards the same goal.