Can i ask? what partnership program can i join? check my channel

PhazerConteh

Head Recruiter @ PhazerNetwork
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
the new socialblade partnership that is pretty much worth nothing but a banner...if you want to earn a REAL partnership with a Gaming/Media network and not some 80 view per day requirements of a social blade network then that's just lowering your standards. Hardly any money is made and you shouldn't feel acomplished by being partnered with them it's easy anyone can do so it's just an easy way to get a banner. If you want a partnership earn it the right way and grow a fanbase and get a higher amount views. Being partnered with 80 views per day brings you no respect at all being partnered with 500+ per day bring in a little more respect for yourself and your channel. EARN THESE THINGS! Don't just take the easy way out...This isn't biased in anyway because i am with Phazer this is just my personal opinion..

arwayne13

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
the new socialblade partnership that is pretty much worth nothing but a banner...if you want to earn a REAL partnership with a Gaming/Media network and not some 80 view per day requirements of a social blade network then that's just lowering your standards. Hardly any money is made and you shouldn't feel acomplished by being partnered with them it's easy anyone can do so it's just an easy way to get a banner. If you want a partnership earn it the right way and grow a fanbase and get a higher amount views. Being partnered with 80 views per day brings you no respect at all being partnered with 500+ per day bring in a little more respect for yourself and your channel. EARN THESE THINGS! Don't just take the easy way out...This isn't biased in anyway because i am with Phazer this is just my personal opinion..
YES SIR! Thank you for the best comment ever...... i will do my best to earn the peoples respect and partners respect i will do my best to give a good content and good videos promise that and when the that time comes and i dont have partner i will directly join phazers and give you 100% loyalty