Channel Type
Vlogger
None right now honestly.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would wait myself, you do get a lot of views per video but many networks will want to see more uploads, there is people who have been partnered with similar amounts though.

arwayne13

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
None right now honestly.
BOOM! =D i`m not your friend =) thank you for the comment sir josten =)[DOUBLEPOST=1347625711,1347625689][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would wait myself, you do get a lot of views per video but many networks will want to see more uploads, there is people who have been partnered with similar amounts though.
so i need to upload more and more video =)

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah, more videos, make them as good as you can, get similar amounts of views per video and make things more regularly and I think its possible :)

Reactions: arwayne13

arwayne13

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Yeah, more videos, make them as good as you can, get similar amounts of views per video and make things more regularly and I think its possible :)
Da Awesomeness Comment of Sir Michael =) thank you

jake weber

Check out my Partnered Channel!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Develop your channel some more with more content and getting your content out there! Try your best to create quality content also, and always to work to improve your channel. Dedication to your channel is what a lot of partner networks look for. My advice is work on your channel for a while longer and then look into partner networks. Fullscreen is probably one of the best networks out there to partner with and there requirements are not entirely based on views and subscribers, but more based on quality of content and how dedicated you are to your channel. Hope this helps! Good luck! :)

arwayne13

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Develop your channel some more with more content and getting your content out there! Try your best to create quality content also, and always to work to improve your channel. Dedication to your channel is what a lot of partner networks look for. My advice is work on your channel for a while longer and then look into partner networks. Fullscreen is probably one of the best networks out there to partner with and there requirements are not entirely based on views and subscribers, but more based on quality of content and how dedicated you are to your channel. Hope this helps! Good luck! :)
thank you thank you i will remember it =)

TheWastedTruth

Yeousch Partner
Reaction score
Social Blade/RPM has lowered their requirements to an average of 84 views a day, your at 72 so your close.