Voice Acting Calling voice actors to take part in Minecraft Machinima!

Styxie

I Love YTtalk
Hey everyone! So, today i'm happy to be launching an official search for voice actors!
The basic idea, we will be making videos anywhere from 5m to 30m and we need some talented voice actors to help us out. The general setting will be medieval fantasy. Once we have voice actors, work begins on the script.

We are aiming for quality, this isn't some Machinima shot on a potato, we are aiming for quality!

If you aren't a voice actor, we are still looking for other talented individuals to help out, apply or send an email anyway! :)
If you have any questions, you can ask me here ^n^

Click here to apply! Google docs due to me not being the only one to review applications

I am not able to record the lines atm, so I'll just be keeping an eye on this thread until tomorrow, I have a bit of experience though, hopefully it shows :)

I am not able to record the lines atm, so I'll just be keeping an eye on this thread until tomorrow, I have a bit of experience though, hopefully it shows :)
Wait what? Read the lines? I thought we just had to copy paste the text to prove we were human?

Back