Voice Acting Calling voice actors to take part in Minecraft Machinima!

Playinithard

Shibby!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer
It might have a look at it. I've only done voice acting in Swedish so this should be a fun challenge.

Styxie

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'd apply, but the only good voce i can eo is Stewie Griffin
You can also apply using your real voice if you feel like it ^n^[DOUBLEPOST=1370045242,1370045173][/DOUBLEPOST]
How should I record it?
With a microphone and audacity (or equivalent)[DOUBLEPOST=1370045279][/DOUBLEPOST]
It might have a look at it. I've only done voice acting in Swedish so this should be a fun challenge.
Accents are welcome! Give it a go if you feel like it :)

FantasyGamerX

'Cause Grades.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Gamer
You can also apply using your real voice if you feel like it ^n^[DOUBLEPOST=1370045242,1370045173][/DOUBLEPOST]

With a microphone and audacity (or equivalent)[DOUBLEPOST=1370045279][/DOUBLEPOST]

And then how do I send it :/

GafferGames

YTTalk's Local Sloth
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator
Wait what? Read the lines? I thought we just had to copy paste the text to prove we were human?
No haha xD You've to record it so they get an idea of your voice... xD

Reactions: Styxie

Playinithard

Shibby!
Reaction score
Channel Type

What kind of voice actors are you looking for? Thing is that I've only had parts were I had to change my voice. I usually do monsters or bad guys. Sort of don't fit the text you should read :)

Styxie

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
What kind of voice actors are you looking for? Thing is that I've only had parts were I had to change my voice. I usually do monsters or bad guys. Sort of don't fit the text you should read :)
Honestly looking for everything at the moment, we can write some of the elements of the script around you and your voice if needs be. Just do the one you feel the most comfortable as, you can even send multiple versions of the same one if you want :). The monsters and bad guys also need voices ^^

Playinithard

Shibby!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Honestly looking for everything at the moment, we can write some of the elements of the script around you and your voice if needs be. Just do the one you feel the most comfortable as, you can even send multiple versions of the same one if you want :). The monsters and bad guys also need voices ^^
I'm gonna work something out and send a sample in the coming days. When is the deadline?

Reactions: Styxie