box4box

It's alright. I don't think you should go out of your way to do it though. I don't really know if it can help grow your channel that much.

Its alright, id suggest nit box for boxing and just let people box u naturally and leave yours free for something else. I have gained 9 subscribers from other channels so it isn't that great definitely not worth box 4 box though.

Its alright, id suggest nit box for boxing and just let people box u naturally and leave yours free for something else. I have gained 9 subscribers from other channels so it isn't that great definitely not worth box 4 box though.
thanks for the feedback

If you want to do it, I'd suggest doing it with people you worked with (collabs etc.) but as others said, doing it with random people wouldn't help you that much.

All I can tell you is that it is against the forum rules to ask for box4box here. :) (as in, you can't make a thread on it, but you're free to PM each other or post on each other's profiles about it)
o ok sorry i was not asking for box4box just trying 2 get feedback on what people think about it sorry:(

Back