Channel Type
Youtuber
is box4box worth it? i hate the sub4sub idea

KGATV

YASSS
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
It's alright. I don't think you should go out of your way to do it though. I don't really know if it can help grow your channel that much.

razrxx

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It's alright. I don't think you should go out of your way to do it though. I don't really know if it can help grow your channel that much.
thanks bro :)

ChillNation

Say Hi everybody
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Its alright, id suggest nit box for boxing and just let people box u naturally and leave yours free for something else. I have gained 9 subscribers from other channels so it isn't that great definitely not worth box 4 box though.

razrxx

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Its alright, id suggest nit box for boxing and just let people box u naturally and leave yours free for something else. I have gained 9 subscribers from other channels so it isn't that great definitely not worth box 4 box though.
thanks for the feedback

MrHeadless

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If you want to do it, I'd suggest doing it with people you worked with (collabs etc.) but as others said, doing it with random people wouldn't help you that much.

razrxx

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If you want to do it, I'd suggest doing it with people you worked with (collabs etc.) but as others said, doing it with random people wouldn't help you that much.
thanks man good point :)

unknown_user0032

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
is box4box worth it? i hate the sub4sub idea
All I can tell you is that it is against the forum rules to ask for box4box here. :) (as in, you can't make a thread on it, but you're free to PM each other or post on each other's profiles about it)

razrxx

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
All I can tell you is that it is against the forum rules to ask for box4box here. :) (as in, you can't make a thread on it, but you're free to PM each other or post on each other's profiles about it)
o ok sorry i was not asking for box4box just trying 2 get feedback on what people think about it sorry:(