• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

DeathByVlog

I've Got It
I hit 1000 subscribers today! My biggest milestone yet. I started the channel November of this year and we have been loving every minute of it :) If you are new to the YouTube scene or still growing your channel, just stick with it and make the best content you can and growth will happen :)

I hit 1000 subscribers today! My biggest milestone yet. I started the channel November of this year and we have been loving every minute of it :) If you are new to the YouTube scene or still growing your channel, just stick with it and make the best content you can and growth will happen :)
Congrats bro, btw how long did it take you to reach 1k subs ? I'm trying to get to that number by the end of the year :D

What did you do?

Back