• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

DeathByVlog

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I hit 1000 subscribers today! My biggest milestone yet. I started the channel November of this year and we have been loving every minute of it :) If you are new to the YouTube scene or still growing your channel, just stick with it and make the best content you can and growth will happen :)

Loki Doki

Gaming Nerd and SEO Guru
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
November of this year? time travel CONFIRMED!

well done mate, the first 1k is such a great milestone

SandManOnly

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I hit 1000 subscribers today! My biggest milestone yet. I started the channel November of this year and we have been loving every minute of it :) If you are new to the YouTube scene or still growing your channel, just stick with it and make the best content you can and growth will happen :)
Congrats bro, btw how long did it take you to reach 1k subs ? I'm trying to get to that number by the end of the year :D

Anjim

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What did you do?

Reactions: DeathByVlog

DeathByVlog

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
November of this year? time travel CONFIRMED!

well done mate, the first 1k is such a great milestone
Hahaha Yes, this past November 2015. It must have been the Flux Capacitor I used ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1468529852,1468512710][/DOUBLEPOST]
Nicely done! 1K is such a terrific milestone!
Thanks man! I've been waiting patiently for this one ;)

Reactions: Loki Doki

LeGenDaryPuLse

Rhythm Savage
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Awesome milestone! Congratulations

DeathByVlog

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congrats bro, btw how long did it take you to reach 1k subs ? I'm trying to get to that number by the end of the year :D
I started this past Novemeber 2015. So, roughly 9 months now. How long have you had your channel?