Bilingual Channel

I'm actually learning Serbian as a matter of fact and as of right now, most of my views and subscribers come from the Balkans (Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia, etc). I'm telling you, that's how I got from 200 to nearly 800 through associating with Balkan Youtubers. They're some of the most loyal viewers I have, too.

I posted this same question on several channels (Derrel Eaves, etc.) but never got an answer back. Both my kids speak 2 languages but we do 100% of our videos in English. I was wondering what the specifics of this would be? I don't want to run a new Channel, I was thinking of something having a new Playlist called 'In French' or something and just putting those there?

I've moved this to the Strategy/technique advice forum. ^_^
Oh ok, sorry if i've opened this topic in the wrong section :) Thank you :)[DOUBLEPOST=1492634339,1492634122][/DOUBLEPOST]
I posted this same question on several channels (Derrel Eaves, etc.) but never got an answer back. Both my kids speak 2 languages but we do 100% of our videos in English. I was wondering what the specifics of this would be? I don't want to run a new Channel, I was thinking of something having a new Playlist called 'In French' or something and just putting those there?

Hey mate! My father grow me up speakin to me in Eng... So I can speak it quite well! Yo, u don't need to open another one, have u read what them answer to me? It will be a great idea if u do a bilingual channel... Btw, I think that in France ppl can understand english very well! Lot of Italians can hardly speak their own language, imagine a second lang...

Back