Big Youtubers trying to be Movie stars?

I actually just found out about this yesterday. It seems alright. I'm not sure about this but only Shane Dawson in it is a YouTuber. Am I missing anyone else?

Shane Dawson, Toby Turner and I think a few others. I would never pay to see this, but I think it's cool they're branching out. Michael Gallagher (TotallySkecth) is one of the more bearable big YouTubers.

Meh. It's essentially just a low budget movie getting limited theater release. Nothing new. It just so happens to have YouTubers in it.
I've seen it worse.

i have a feeling that they won't put it up on youtube if it's going to theaters. if it doesn't do well, the best bet is to sell the DVD's of it rather than just essentially releasing it for free. i'm no marketing major, but I could imagine that uploading it on YT would be considered a major financial loss

i have a feeling that they won't put it up on youtube if it's going to theaters. if it doesn't do well, the best bet is to sell the DVD's of it rather than just essentially releasing it for free. i'm no marketing major, but I could imagine that uploading it on YT would be considered a major financial loss
they'll sell/rent it on Youtube Movies section I bet.

Back